Currently we are an unncorporated celebrant association.
We plan to incorporate should we receive sufficient interest, but the name of the association is yet to be decided.
Celebrants for equality is the current working name.
The condition of membership is that answer YES to all the following statements
- Do you support One Australia - One Marriage Act - One standard of accountability for all marriage celebrants?
- Do you want to address the anomalies, inequalities and discrimination in the Australian Marriage Act that affects:
- civil couples
- independent civil celebrants?
- Do you support a professional model of civil celebrancy?
- Are you willing to join (no fees at present) and support an association whose aims are to achieve the above?
Currently there are no fees to join.
Or contact us for more information.